Bachelor of Creative Arts - Visual arts
Works-In-Progress
by Analiese Fort
www.instagram.com/analiesefortartist/
My name is Analiese Fort. I have been an artist for as long as I can remember. As a teenager, I was already designing and making my own clothes. At the beginning of the millennium, I took up Art classes in my local area which I found and loved instantly. I participated in a few exhibitions. It was in 2019 that I enrolled at Deakin University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Creative Visual Art as a major unit. I am now working on my final units and hope to graduate in 2023. My education at Deakin has enlightened and transformed my artistic existence in so many ways. I am thrilled, excited and delighted to continue my life learning and understanding the world of Art. I have become a confident, proficient artist venturing into unknown territories. This journey of expanding knowledge has enabled my exploration of other artists, movements and historical art events worldwide. My learnt experiences and challenges of many mediums, forms, and surfaces, paved my way in investigating and experimenting with digital and manual artist forms and techniques. All these are crucial elements of mastering the craft of who I am becoming in my creative world.
ACA397_HERO_Artist#1_LungePose_SculptA4-(1)
Medium

graphite/ wire / clay

2 X A2 posters

3 x 15cm 3D sculptures

Year

2022

ACA397_Artist#1_Standing_Sk_Comb_web